We spent New Year's Eve at Josh and Mikele's with our Life Group. It was a lot of fun. Mike and I lost hand after hand of a fun new card game. But we were hooked! I, in particular, wanted to play it over and over.. even though I lost every hand!
Well, this picture commemorates our losses.. we lost so much we were booted from the table! J/K We had to take turns, and since I lost the most, I gave the most turns ;)
Actually, Mike really does love games as mush as I do.. he choose to hang with the kids.
He played with them while they watched videos. Actually, the kids did really well until well after mid-night! Although Mike does love card games, he took to a wild street game called Corn-Holing. He loved it and talked about it for weeks! I wish I knew it was going to be such a hit.. I would have taken a picture of it!
Ryan was very excited by spending the evening with his friend Miles. The best part of the hanging with Miles is Miles' sister, Kate! Kate's favorite part of the evening was holding a baby.. so everyone was happy! Smooth Ryan...
...real smooth.. Kate looks thrilled!After the chaos of 2008, Mike and I were excited about seeing what was in store for us in 2009! The year was just primed for adventures.. we were in it together and thankful to be walking with our Father through it all. Love you Baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment