Friday, June 6, 2008

Ross and April Pixler Make the Front Page!

My littlest (err I should say youngest; for he is much taller and bigger than me now!) brother and his family (Ross, April, and Dakota Pixler) flew in Thursday for a visit. We met him at the airport with some family and friends. It was wonderful! Here is a link to the article that appeared in the Arizona Republic the following morning:

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/0606Iraqfamily0606.html

The article is wonderfully written by Meagan Boehnke. She really did a great job capturing multiple stories from multiple sources with complicated details and making it simple, easy to read and compelling. I was impressed! More on this week's adventure at a later date..
With my love,
Kelley

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Kelley--what a great article! I knew the story when it happened but my eyes teared up as I read this. God bless your family!

kristi said...

Wow, so very glad they're home! Praise God!

And welcome to bloggyland! :)