Well, it has been nine months since my last entry. I am so sorry! It simply became very difficult to keep up with life! I will try to post nine quick posts to catch up on the year! They will be picture intensive and mostly documentary in nature!

As one would imagine.. those first few weeks home from the hospital were a blur... we frantically unpacked and tried to settle in to a routine. Ryleigh was an easy sleeper which made life so much easier! Gma Dor loved holding her newest Grand-daughter!

We tried to keep the days filled with fun activities for Ryan. I knew he was feeling cooped up in the house after three months of boxes and stress. Here we met the Morgans at the Zoo for a fun morning adventure. We all fed the sting rays and bamboo sharks! Ryan was hooked. I dont believe he has stopped talking about them since!

I asked a nice couple sitting next to me to snap a photo of my first Zoo adventure with both kids. They were so sweet.. and hurting believers. Who could've guessed a divine appointment for both of us? It was a wonderful conversation.. I am glad to have a photo to remind me of how God can stimulate community. I believe our time was a blessing for all of us!

Dada gets into the feeding routine too! Ryleigh's first bottle. She did not like it however. Little Stinker still has yet to take a bottle. She will go thirsty before relenting! errr... How can babes a few weeks old have such strong and stubborn opinions? I guess its a reminder that we are born into OS! Lest we forget.

Ryleigh LOVED to sleep.. and we ALL loved to watch her. What a beautiful miracle!
No comments:
Post a Comment